It is based on extensive patent-pending behavioral research at Harvard University and is used by a growing number of faculty and students at different universities. To get started, register as an instructor to set up your course and adopt this or another title, try out a live demo , or contact us for more information about adopting Perusall in your course.
Insider threats are everywhere.
- How to Vote.
- And Other Things That Keep You Up At Night.
- Shepherding the Church: Effective Spiritual Leadership in a Changing Culture.
- Recommended For You.
- How Healthcare Organizations Can Stay on Top of Insider Threats | HealthTech Magazine?
- Account Options.
To address them in a reasonable manner that does not disrupt the entire organization or create an atmosphere of paranoia requires dedication and attention over a long-term. Organizations can become a more secure, but to stay that way it is necessary to develop an organization culture where security concerns are inherent in all aspects of organization development and management.
While there is not a single one-size-fits-all security program that will suddenly make your organization more secure, this book provides security professionals and non-security managers with an approach to protecting their organizations from insider threats. Lost your password?
Add to Wishlist. View Wishlist. Product has already been added to Wishlist!
Description Walling Out the Insiders: Controlling Access to Improve Organizational Security is about accepting that fellow managers and employees are dishonest or careless and cannot be trusted. Your browser is currently not set to accept cookies.
- Authentic Recipes from Santa Fe.
- Mobile menu?
- Recently Viewed.
- Responsible Investment Banking: Risk Management Frameworks, Sustainable Financial Innovation and Softlaw Standards.
- Accounting I Essentials.
- The Last Great Walk: The True Story of a 1909 Walk from New York to San Francisco, and Why it Matters Today.